Returning to this web site?
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Are you here to enroll in a MOOC?
To access one of our MOOC courses you will need to create a CampusNet account first. Here are the steps:
NOTE: If you are a student enrolled at SEBTS for credit, please do not attempt to create a new account - use your existing account. An account is generated for you automatically during the registration process.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to the email address you provide.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the MOOC course you want to participate in.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Have you forgotten your password? Visit the password reset page.